We are looking for a team member with a dynamic, energetic, and outgoing personality, as well as a strong background in customer service. This individual also must have the drive, organization, and determination to meet goals, and be accustomed to going above and beyond what patients expect.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Dental Front Desk Experience (compensation dependent on experience)
- Responsible for creating dental insurance claims the day services are rendered.
- General Office duties
- Ability to answer incoming calls to include, new patient calls, emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
- Ensures patient paperwork is updated by the patients and is scanned into the patients account in a timely manner.
- Greet and check patients in and out for and after treatment
- Educate and consult patients discussing treatment needs and presenting treatment plans.
- Verify patient insurance benefits and input the correct information into the patients account prior to the actual appointment scheduled.
- Make pre-treatment financial arrangements with patients
- Coordinate and collaborate with clinical staff to ensure seamless patient experience
- Previous Dental Assisting and Front Office Dental experience
- Dentrix management software experience
- Fluent in Spanish is a big plus
To start the application process, please contact us here or give the office a call at 703-533-7285!